Scrolls and their use, How?

Hi, need help with scrolls !! How to USE them ? cant seem to use somehow

Any help is appreciated.

Hi :slight_smile:

You will need to buy scrolls from the Trader - but will first need a storage facility to keep them in.

1. So build a Scroll Shelf for Scrolls, which is found in the Storage section (bottom left of screen) - then buy some scrolls.

2. Then go to the Research area (top right of screen) and select Basic Medicine, Advanced Tailoring or Stone Weapons.

3. Build a Research Scroll Stand to study from, which is found in the Work section (bottom left of screen) - your Scholar should have enough skills by this time. Select your scholar and then right click on the Stand to select Analyze Scroll.

You should now be up and running :slight_smile:

Hi, thanks for the reply. I tried all that but couldnt find a scroll stand for scrolls??? is it different from the research one? what level does the scholar have to be?? still in stuck mode :0((

Yes it is different but look quite similar

i don’t have the game bellow the eyes for now but i think it’s a lvl 2 scholar if i’m correct (check skill tree)

It can be confusing when learning about Scrolls

Re:

1. “Scroll Shelf for Scrolls”, which is found in the “Storage” section (bottom left of screen) - is only for storing the scrolls, not studying them!!!

2. “Research Scroll Stand” to study from, which is found in the “Work” section (bottom left of screen) - does not store scrolls and is only used for studying them.

They are 2 completely different sets of furniture and are in 2 different sections of furniture - they do look similar though :slight_smile:

1 Like