Do you want to make your own stuff and put it into Founders’ Fortune? This category is all about making and playing mods.
This post here is a collection of tutorials to get you started modding Founders’ Fortune yourself.
Disclaimer: These posts cover the modding capabilities that will be added with Alpha 10, they won’t work with Alpha 9.
- Basic Overview + Making your first example mod (Easy)
- Downloading and using the FFModKit
- Changing existing parameters (Easy)
- Adding new assets (Medium, requires working with 3D art)
- Publishing your mod to the Steam Workshop (Easy)
- Check out the example mod made by the devs to see what a finished mod can look like
- In-game developer tools (Easy, actually interesting for any modder)
The modding feature requests list keeps track of what kind of things make sense to add in the future to make modding easier or more powerful.
If you have any questions about modding or want your own tutorial added on to this list, just post a topic in the “Mods” section of the forum.